Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines 2009


Happy Valentines Day!

Peyton is teething & Kent is wound tight 24/7 so it is a complete miracle that I was able to get these cute pictures out of the 2 of them. It was pretty obvious that I wasn't going to be able to get them together which was disappointing because they had matching outfits that Nana made for them but sometimes it's better to just go with the flow and get what you can. Last Friday we started the session & I brought along help. Kent was running around acting crazy & Peyton was crying because he has 4 teeth coming in so I was able to get a few shots in of them individually with a smile on their face. Then I went back today with just Peyton and tried to get a nice cupid shot but he really does not like that costume so I took what I could and got out fast.
I don't think you'll have to be worried about this Cupid's Arrow


I have NEVER seen this face before but the picture was just too cute to resist! He must not like fake roses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, I do not think Bryson would go for the outfit either.